Our company was founded by Moe Abdelsamad. Moe brings a wide of range of expertise and knowledge to help in managing your assets. He brings a combined 10 plus years of experience in real estate and property management. This includes managing apartment communities, and commercial buildings. ABDM Property Management provides residential and commercial management services. It offers residential services to condominium and home owner associations throughout the state of New Jersey. It also offers commercial services to Office buildings.
The founder of the company is certified by the Institute of Real Estate Management, as a CPM Candidate, and Community Association Institute as a Certified Manager of Community Associations® (CMCA®), and Association Management Specialist® (AMS®). These certifications recognize the highest level of ethics and professional management services. We provide our clients with the highest level of management services tailored to each asset. Please visit our services page that outlines what our company offers. We look forward to be your company of choice to manage one of your most important assets. We are located in Hillsborough, New Jersey. You can call us directly at 908-752-0374.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Residential and Commercial Property Management, Asset Management, REO Management
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Member of Community Association Instituite (CAI)
- Member of Instituite of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Certified managers from CAI, and IREM
- Somerset County, Middlesex County, Hunterdon County, Mercer County
- Cash Only, Money Orders, Personal Checks
|Person||ABDM Property Management Corporation|
|City||Hillsborough , NJ|
|Phone Number||(908) 752-0374|
Products & Services
We pride ourselves on our timely response to all service requests along with questions and concerns. We provide information through numerous formats including periodic newsletters and general management updates. Our overriding desire is to create a culture that is informed and involved.
- Management of the asset, including but not limited to common and restricted common areas;
- Maintain a comprehensive record system for all management activities of the property;
- Independent bid package for all non-routine site services;
- Vendor selection management, and screening process;
- Project management and supervision of all vendors projects;
- Preventative maintenance project recommendation;
- Move in/move out inspections;
- Tenant renovations, and fit outs;
- Resident surveys;
- Property website.