• Enjoy ownership without all the headaches.
• The option not to sell until maximum market potential is available.
• To optimize relationships, service and profitability.
• To build lifetime relationships with our customers.
• Service with integrity.
• Providing exceptional customer service.
• Conduct our business and ourselves in an honest, ethical and trustworthy manner.
• Grow with innovation and creativity.
• Treat everyone with care and respect.
Thorough Property Evaluation.
Establish your property’s fair market value.
Assess each property’s condition and recommend needed repairs and decorating changes.
Careful Tenant Screening and Selection
• Conduct thorough reference checks through credit reports, former landlords and employers.
• Collect rent every month.
• Take quick action should delinquencies occur in prompt payment of rent.
• Your tenants answer to us when firmness is required; you are spared uncomfortable confrontations.
An initial inspection is done with each tenant’s move in
Conduct routine periodic inspections
When tenants move out, a move out inspection is conducted
We maintain photos on all properties to verify condition
We are on call for those emergency repairs
• Advertise properties through many different types of media. Each property has special advertising needs. Sources we utilize are our Listing Flyer, our Web Site, Craigslist.org, Realtor.com, MoveinMichigan.com, as well as the Multi Listing Service available to all real estate professionals.
• Schedule turn-over preparations
• Obtain bids when necessary
• Schedule necessary maintenance either through our on –staff maintenance department or through our stable of extremely talented and honest group of vendors.
• Respond quickly, efficiently and effectively to perform any maintenance or repair work required for your property
• Investigate who is responsible for the cost of repair and make sure to bill the tenant where necessary.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Rochester Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Realtors, Michigan Association of Realtors
- North Oakland Board of Realtors, Better Business Bureau
- Oakland, Macomb and part of Wayne County
- American Express, Money Orders, Discover, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Debit Cards, MasterCard, VISA
|City||Rochester , MI|
|Address||807 N. Main Street|
|Phone Number||(248) 651-2700|