Hello, my name is Shelly Rogers. I am a property manager in the southern Oregon area. I own and operate my own company, New Foundations Property Management. My husband and I are investors and property owners ourselves and know how important it is to have someone who is continually looking out for out true best interest. I go out of my way to be an excellent communicator and provide the best hands on customer service for my owners. Please call us for a discussion about improving your property cash flow and relieving any headaches you might have relating to the company.
Why should you consider a Property Management Company?
Bottom line: We reduce your costs and increase your profits! Here is how:
1. Vacancy periods are significantly reduced with our extensive pool of prospective renters as well as routine advertising.
2. We have relationships with maintenance contractors and receive discounts on work done, thereby passing the savings on to you. Ex: $27/hr plumbing compared to $85/hr standard.
3. Periodic interior / exterior inspections to ensure your property is properly maintained.
4. We perform extreme due diligence on our renters backgrounds to minimize your overall vacancy rate and potential non-payments of rent. (criminal, credit, work/landlord history, references).
5. We save you all of the time that it takes dealing with maintenance and tenant hassles, not to mention accurate monthly activity statements, saving bookkeeping time costs.
We strive to increase the cash in your pockets and relieve your landlording headaches. Please consider my company for your property management needs.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Licensed Oregon Property Manager #200711072
- Southern Oregon HomeOwners Association
- Jackson County, Oregon
|City||Medford , OR|
|Address||3781 Sherwood Park Drive|
|Phone Number||(541) 499-6211|
My husband called this Property Management Company to find out about a rental they had listed. The message says they'll return calls within 24 hours. After a day and a half passed, we called again with no reply. Knowing we have a family member moving from out of State who needed a place ASAP, it was important that we find out the details on this house. Within 48 hours, we called a 3rd time and left another message. Debbie called back and was incredibly rude and unprofessional. She said, "Are you the lady who keeps calling and leaving and messages? Our voicemail states we'll return calls within 24 hours for a reason. You haven't had a call back because you've called three times". I tried to explain that it had been 48 hours and we did not get a call within the first 24 hours. She would not listen to anything I had to say and kept talking about the fact that I should never have called 3 times if I wanted a call back. Each time I tried to explain the urgency, she cut me off and talked over me. At the end she said "The house has been rented" and hung up on me. Our conversation was on a recorded line so I listened to it again and couldn't believe she had the nerve to treat a potential new client like that. If I behaved that way in my job, I would expect to be fired. Even worse is that the house still has the Rental sign in the front yard and it hasn't actually been rented .... Unbelievable
|Value for money|
|Service & support|