SupplyWorks is the leading national provider of integrated facility maintenance solutions. Our smart solutions and unparalleled expertise advance the performance, image, safety, health, and sustainability of facilities throughout the United States.
We serve a wide array of customers, including offices, schools and universities, healthcare institutions, building service contractors, lodging, and many others.
In addition to a full spectrum of facility maintenance products, ranging from janitorial and cleaning supplies to plumbing, electrical, HVAC and more, our facility maintenance experts leverage proprietary programs to provide tailored solutions that address the unique and changing needs of our customers.
The SupplyWorks Advantage:
Name brand and exclusive brand maintenance products including janitorial, plumbing, electrical, lighting, HVAC, safety and more
Fast, reliable delivery from our 68 distribution centers nationwide
More than 700 expert, national and local facility maintenance experts with a reputation for integrity and dedication
Inventory Management solutions, including Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Shop Management Program (SMP), and Supplyware™ to improve productivity and reduce costs
Advanced web ordering and reporting capabilities including our new mobile site.
10 Reasons To Buy from SupplyWorks
1. At SupplyWorks, we are able to leverage our national scale and capabilities to provide fast, reliable delivery from our 68 distribution centers that span the U.S.
2. Our dedicated team of over 700+ facility maintenance experts utilizes a unique problem solving approach, leveraging deep industry knowledge and experience to better understand our customers' needs and provide them with insightful, tailored solutions.
3. We supply a full spectrum of over 140,000 facility maintenance products, ranging from janitorial and cleaning supplies to plumbing, electrical, HVAC and other products.
4. Our portfolio of brand product offerings from Georgia-Pacific, 3M, Rubbermaid, Kimberly-Clark, Kohler, Sylvania and Schlage, among others, is complemented by our extensive collection of high quality exclusive brands in many categories.
5. Our broad assortment of both janitorial and maintenance repair products allows you to consolidate vendors and save in both direct and indirect costs.
6. We leverage our proprietary programs, such as SupplyWorks In-Site®, a total cost management solution designed to make facilities more efficient, healthier and greener.
7. Our innovative inventory management tools, like Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Shop Management Program (SMP) and Supplyware, are designed to reduce carrying costs, product shrinkage and stock-outs resulting In improved inventory management.
8. Our convenient e-commerce sites allow you to place orders, research products or catch up on the latest trends. You can also create a Favorites List, Custom Catalog or Bin Labels for your facility quickly and easily.
9. Our easy-to-use mobile site grants you mobile access on your iPhone or Android devices with full product searchability, access to your Favorites List, and more.
10. We offer advanced analysis and budgeting tools, including green reporting, to streamline ordering and improve decision making.
Become a Customer
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Excellent E-Commerce website with access to over 140,000 products.
- Next Day Delivery on Orders with Low No Freight Minimums.
- Member of The Home Depot Family of Businesses.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- ISSA, Green Seal, EcoLogo
- New Hampshire, Vermont
- American Express, Cash Only, Credit Terms Available, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, Money Orders, VISA
|City||Derry , NH|
|Address||39 South Main Street Unit B4|
|Phone Number||(603) 548-4218|
I am the Account Manger for NH and VT and have been with the company for 9 years. As a Facility Consultant I am here to help keep your facility clean and safe while cutting your bottom line cost utilizing our programs and services.